有空可以背背,背完,你的英语口语绝对棒. 一口气背教师课堂口语

Any day will do?哪一天都可以? ­

Any messages for me?有我的留言吗? ­

Are you by yourself?你一个人来吗? ­

All right with you?你没有问题吧? ­

Are you free tomorrow?明天有空吗? ­

Are you kidding me?你在跟我开玩笑吧? ­

As soon as possible!尽可能快! ­

Back in a moment!马上回来! ­

Believe it or not!信不信由你! ­

Better luck next time!下次会更好! ­

Boy will be boys本性难移! ­

Come to the point!有话直说! ­

Don't be so fussy!别挑剔了! ­

Don't count to me!别指望我! ­

Don't fall for it!不要上当! ­

Don't get me wrong!你搞错了! ­

Don't give me that!少来这套! ­

Don't let me down!别让我失望! ­

Don't lose your head!别乐昏了头! ­

Don't over do it!别做过头了! ­

Don't sit there daydreaming!别闲着做白日梦! ­

Don't stand on ceremony!别太拘束! ­

Drop me a line!要写信给我! ­

Easy come easy go!来得容易去得也快! ­

First come first served!先到先得! ­

Get a move on!快点吧! ­

Get off my back!不要嘲笑我! ­

Give him the works!给他点教训! ­

Give me a break!饶了我吧! ­

Give me a hand!帮我一个忙! ­

Great minds think alike!英雄所见略同! ­

I'll treat you to lunch.午餐我请你! ­

In one ear,out the other ear.一耳进,一耳出! ­

I'm spaced-out!我开小差了! ­

I beg your pardon!请你再说一遍! ­

I can't afford that!我付不起! ­

I can't follow you!我不懂你说的! ­

I can't help it!我情不自禁! ­

I couldn't reach him!我联络不上他! ­

I cross my heart!我发誓是真的! ­

I don't mean it!我不是故意的! ­

I feel very miserable!我好沮丧! ­

I have no choice!我别无选择了! ­

I watch my money!视财如命! ­

I'll be in touch!保持联络! ­

I'll check it out!我去看看! ­

I'll show you around!我带你四处逛逛! ­

I'll see to it!我会留意的! ­

I'm crazy for you!我为你疯狂! ­

You make me jump!你下了我一跳! ­

Make up your mind.作个决定吧! ­

Make yourself at home!就当在家一样! ­

My mouth is watering!我要流口水了! ­

Never heard of it!没听说过! ­

Nice talking to you!很高兴和你聊天! ­

No doubt about it!勿庸置疑! ­

None of your business!要你管? ­

There is nothing on your business!这没你的事! ­

Now you are really talking!说得对! ­

Please don't rush me!请不要吹促我! ­

Please keep me informed!请一定要通知我! ­

She looks blue today.她今天很忧郁! ­

She is under the weather.她心情不好! ­

Speaking of the devil!一说曹操,曹操就到! ­

Stay on the ball!集中注意力! ­

That makes no difference.不都一样吗? ­

That's a touchy issue!这是个辣手得问题! ­

That's always the case!习以为常! ­

That's going too far!这太离谱了! ­

That's more like that!这才象话嘛! ­

The answer is zero!白忙了! ­

The dice is cast!已成定局了! ­

The same as usual!一如既往! ­

The walls have ears!隔墙有耳! ­

There you go again!你又来了! ­

Time is running out!没有时间了! ­

We better get going!最好马上就走! ­

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。­

Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕 ­

­

Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗? ­

­Any thing else? 还要别的吗? ­

­Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?­

­Between us. 你知,我知。 ­

­Big mouth! 多嘴驴! ­

­Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! ­

­Boy! (表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!­

­Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?­

­Can-do. 能人。­

­Cheap skate! 小气鬼!­

­Cheer up! 振作起来! ­

­Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。­

­Close-up. 特寫鏡頭。­

­Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。 ­

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。

­Count me on 算上我。 ­

­Dead end. 死胡同。­

December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。­

Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。

Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?­

­Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗? ­

­Doggy bag. 打包袋。­

­Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。 ­

­Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。 ­

­Don't flatter me. 过奖了。 ­

­Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。­

­Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。­

­Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。­

­Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。 ­

­Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。­

­Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。 ­

Don't over do it. 别太过分了。­

­

Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!­

­

Don't push me. 别逼我。 ­

­

Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。 ­

­

Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。 ­

­

Don't worry. 别担心。 ­

­Drop it! 停止!­

­Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。­­

­Fresh paint! 油漆未干!­

­Get an eyeful. 看个够。­

­Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。­

­Get out of here! 滚出去!­

­Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。­

­Give me a hand! 帮帮我! ­

­Go down to business. 言归正传。 ­

­God works. 上帝的安排。 ­

­He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。 ­

­He came by train. 他乘火车来。 ­

­He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。 ­

­He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。 ­

­He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。­

­He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。­

­He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。­

­He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。 ­

­He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。 ­

­He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。­

­He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。 ­

­He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。­

­He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。­

­He owes my uncle $.他欠我叔叔美元。 ­

­He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。­

­He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。 ­

­Help me out. 帮帮我。­

­­Here we are! 我们到了!­

­Here ye! 说得对!­

­High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!­

­Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。­­

­How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?­

How are things going? 事情进展得怎样? ­

­How are you recently? 最近怎么样? ­

­How big of you! 你真棒!­

­I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。­

­I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。 ­

­I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。 ­

­I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。 ­

­I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。 ­

­I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。­

­I decline! 我拒绝! ­

I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。­

­I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。 ­

­I doubt it 我怀疑。 ­

­I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。 ­

I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。­

­I just made it! 我做到了! ­

­I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。 ­

I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。­

­I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。­

­I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。­

­I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?­

­If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。 ­­

I'll be seeing you. 再见。­

­I'll check it out. 我去查查看。 ­

­I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的。­

­I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平­
有空可以背背,背完,你的英语口语绝对棒. 一口气背教师课堂口语

­I'll kick you ***. 我将炒你鱿鱼。­

­I'll see to it 我会留意的。 ­

­I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。­

I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。­­

I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间! ­

­I'm not going. 我不去了。 ­

­I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。­

­I'm on a diet. 我在节食。 ­

­I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。 ­

­IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的? ­

Is that so? 是这样吗?­

­It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。­

­It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。­

­It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。­

­It doesn't work. 不管用。 ­

­It is a deal! 一言为定!

It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。 ­

­It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起! ­

­It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。­

­It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。­­­

­It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的­

­It's going too far. 太离谱了。 ­

­It's her field. 这是她的本行。 ­

­It's up in the air. 尚未确定。­

­Keep it up! 坚持下去! ­

­Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。 ­

­Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。­

­Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。­

­Lose head. 丧失理智。­

­Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。 ­

­Make it up! 不记前嫌!­

­Move out of my way! 让开! ­

­My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。­

­My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了­

­None of my business. 不关我事。 ­

­None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。­

Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。­

­Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!­

Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。­

­Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!­

­Of course! 当然了! ­

­Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。­

­Poor thing! 真可怜!­

­Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. ­

物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。­

­Right over there. 就在那里。­

­Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。­

­She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。­

She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。 ­

­She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。­

­She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。­

­Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。­

­Side dish. 配菜。­

­Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。­­

­Stay away from him. 别*近他。­

­Still up? 还没睡呀? ­

­Sure thin!

­Talk truly. 有话直说。­

­Tell me when! 随时奉陪!­

­That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!­

­That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。­

­That's neat. 这很好。 ­

­The answer is zero. 白忙了。 ­

­The line is engaged. 占线。­

The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。 ­

­There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。­

Thousand times no! 绝对办不到! ­

­Time is running out. 没时间了。­

Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。­

­We have no way out. 我们没办法。­

­We're all for it. 我们全都同意。 ­

­What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?­

­What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?­

­What is the fuss? 吵什么? ­

­What is you major? 你学什么专业?­­­

­What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服? ­

­Who wants? 谁稀罕?­

­Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球? ­

­Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?­

­Would you mind making less noise? 能不能小声点。­

­You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。 ­

You ask for it! 活该!­

­You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃! ­

­You bet! 一定,当然!­

­You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错 ­

You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。­

­You don't say! 真想不到!­

­You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。 ­

­You have my word. 我保证。 ­

­You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。­

­You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。

­You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。 ­

­You set me up! 你出卖我! ­

­You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?­

­I've heard so much about you. ­久仰。

You've had a long day. You've had a long flight. ­辛苦了!

Your Excellency ­ 阁下(多用于称呼大使) ­

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing. ­我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance. ­对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。­

How are you making out in Beijing? ­在北京过得怎么样?

­I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him. ­我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。­

American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing. ­欢迎美商来北京投资。

Your valuable advice is most welcome. ­欢迎多提宝贵意见

It's a rewarding trip! 不虚此行! ­­

As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time. ­您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。­

Please remember me to Mr.Wang. ­请代我问候王先生。­

Thank you so much for coming. ­感谢光临!

Hope you'll come again. ­欢迎再来!­

Hope you'll visit Beijing more often. ­欢迎以后多来北京!­

I will see myself out, please. ­请留步,不用送了!­

At your service! ­愿为您效劳!

Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of … ­为…举行宴会/宴请­

Welcome dinner ­欢迎宴会­

Informal dinner ­便宴­

Luncheon ­­午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)­

Light meal ­便餐­

Working luncheon工作午餐­ ­

Buffet dinner/luncheon ­自助餐

Return dinner ­答谢宴会­

Farewell dinner 告别宴会­­

Glee feast ­庆功宴­

Reception ­招待会­

Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China ­庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会­

Cocktail party ­鸡尾酒会­

Tea party ­茶话会­

Serve a courst ­ 上菜­

Enjoy this happy get-together ­欢聚一堂­

At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers! ­现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to … ­最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!­

I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here. ­请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

Here's to you! ­敬您一杯!­

To your health! ­祝你健康!­

I'll drink to that! ­我要为此干杯!

Whatever you like! ­随量!­

Excuse me for a minute. ­我失陪一会儿!

Hope you enjoy yourself. ­菜不好,请多多包涵!

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you. ­女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

The reception will now begin. ­招待会现在开始。­

All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem! ­全体起立,奏国歌!

The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are … ­出席今天招待会的贵宾有…­

I have the honour to call upon … ­现在请…讲话­

This concludes the opening ceremony. ­开幕式现在结束。

Grand celebration ­隆重庆祝­

Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of … ­庆祝成立…一周年­

­

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛­

Hail the first FIFA of … ­

On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings. ­值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!

Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family! ­祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

Hearty congratulations on your recent election as … ­衷心祝贺您当选…

Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium ­举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会­

Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer ­赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人­

Enter into negotiation ­举行谈判­

Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb. ­交涉­

Talks at working level ­事物性会谈­

Counterpart talks ­对口会谈­

Items on the agenda ­议程项目­

Topic for discussion ­议题­

Schedule mutually agreed upon 双方商定的议程­

Opening session ­开幕会议

Plenary session ­全体会议­

Introduction ­开场白­

Presentation ­情况介绍­

Panel discussion ­小组讨论­

Hold consultations with the organizations concerned ­同有关单位磋商­

One round of talks ­一轮会谈­

Resolution ­决议­

Memorandum of understanding ­谅解备忘录­

I declare the meeting open. ­现在开会。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor. ­请…发言。

Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy. ­下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况­

That's all for my presentation. thank you. ­我的介绍完了,谢谢!­

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?­

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? ­

­

让我先谈一个问题。­

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue ­

­

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。­

Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation. ­

­

您对此事怎么看呢?­

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter? ­

­

我提议休会十分钟。­

I propose a ten-minute break. ­

­

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。­

I will pick up where we left off just now. ­

­

对不起,我插一句。­

Sorry for the interruption but ­

­

当然可以!­

By all means. ­

­

怎么都行!­

Whatever you say. ­

­

我没有异议。­

I have no objection. ­

­

我方对这个问题有异议。­

We take exception to this question. ­

­

我们高兴地看到…­

We note with pleasure that … ­

­

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?­

I wonder if this date would be suitable for you? ­

­

不知你们上午谈的怎样?­

I wonder how the meeting went this morning? ­

­

我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。­

We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible. ­

­

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。­

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August. ­

­

纠缠这个问题。­

Entangle this issue. ­

[

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/25101012/137285.html

更多阅读

毕业照,你的正装准备好了吗 你准备好了吗英文

毕业在即,你的正装在哪里?毕业生只有在面试官面前充分的展现出自己的沉稳、成熟和睿智,才会受到青睐,最终更有机会拿到自己心仪已久的职位,能力相差无几的人,用什么来区分呢?那就是自己的着装打扮,让面试官的脑海里有中“专业、亲切”的感

高智商6大特征,你的宝宝有吗? 高智商的人的行为特征

高智商6大特征,你的宝宝有吗(图片来源:资料图)智力与智商智力又称智能,是指有目的地活动,合理地思考,能够有效率地处理环境的个人之综合的能力。它包括观察能力、记忆能力、注意能力、想象能力和思维能力等等,其中思维能力是智力的核心要素

男人啊,你的名字叫“安全感”! 你的名字叫什么英文

男人啊,你的名字叫“安全感”!其实男人比女人更缺乏安全感“女人啊,你的名字叫脆弱!”如果莎士比亚活到今天,他一定会续上一句:“男人啊,你的名字叫安全感!”“安全感会来,皆因坚信被爱。”Twins的这首《安全感》说明,感性多情的女人是多么缺

备考雅思,你的备考清单准备好了吗 雅思备考攻略

备考雅思,你的备考清单准备好了吗?第一周•确定你的目标考试分数。•做一套雅思模拟试题,以确定你是否做好了考试的准备*。模拟试题同时也能够帮助你熟悉考试的内容和形式。•浏览官方备考书籍推荐,这是通过考生实践

苏宁,你的“会员卡”不能太缺德! 苏宁阳光会员卡登陆

苏宁,你的“会员卡”不能太缺德!毛牧青/文家离苏宁电器南京路店较近,所以我一般买苏宁的电器,当然,也曾相信它的自我“信誉”宣传。一年前有次我太太与女儿去买家电,服务员问有没有“会员卡”,太太说没有。服务员说你办个吧,有积分将来可以

声明:《有空可以背背,背完,你的英语口语绝对棒. 一口气背教师课堂口语》为网友薄衫少年分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除