Scent.of.a.Woman.闻香识女人.经典台词 scent of a woman
-With me? 我?-Yeah. Car feels heavy. You know why? 是啊 感觉车子很重你知道为啥?
You got the fucking weight of the world on your shoulders.全世界都被你抗在肩上了there are two kinds of people in this world:世上有两种人those who stand up and face the music, 勇于面对的人
and those who run for cover. 和去找靠山的人
-Do you always enjoy shocking people, Uncle Frank?你总是语不惊人誓不休 是吧 弗兰克叔叔?
-I didn't know you were so easily shocked, Randy.我还真不知道你这么容易就被惊了呀
I admire your sensibilities. I'm touched. 我欣赏你的敏感我很感动
-I can't do that. 我不能这么做-Why not? 为什么不能?-It's just some things you just can't do. 有些事你就是不能做
-Explain them to me. Louder, please. 解释给我听 大声一点
-I can't. 我不能-You're gonna have a tough time in this world, Charlie.你在这世上可要吃苦头了
The day we stop looking, Charlie, is the day we die.活着的时候就要认真观察-All my life I stood up to everyone and everything,我这一生反抗任何人任何事
because it made me feel important. 只有这样 我才觉得自己重要You do it 'cause you mean it. 但你却是为了你的原则而反抗
You got integrity, Charlie. 你很正直 查理
I don't know whether to shoot you or adopt you.我不知道该打死你还是收养你
-Not much of a choice, is it, sir? 很为难 是吧
-Aw, don't get cute now. 少耍嘴皮子
-You fucked up, all right? So what? 你搞砸了 又怎样呢
So everybody does it. Get on with your life, would you?人人都会犯错 你该勇往直前啊
-What life? I got no life! I'm in the dark here! 直什么前我早完了 我活在黑暗里You understand? I'm in the dark! 你明白吗 活在黑暗里
-So give up. You want to give up, give up... 那放弃算了尽管自暴自弃吧
'cause I'm givin' up too. 我也要放弃了
You said I'm through. You're right. 你讲的对 我完了
We're both through. It's all over. 我们都完了 没希望了
So let's get on with it. Let's fucking do it. 妈的就干吧Let's fucking pull the trigger, you miserable blindmotherfucker. 扣他妈的扳机 你这死瞎子
Pull the trigger. 扣扳机啊
-Here we go, Charlie. 预备了 查理
-I'm ready. 我好了-You don't want to die. 你不想死
-And neither do you. 你也不想死
-Give me one reason not to. 给我一个不死的理由
-I'll give you two. you can dance the tango and drive a Ferrari,better than anyone I've ever seen.
我给你两个 你跳探戈和开法拉利 比我见过的任何人都棒-You never seen anyone do either. 那是因为你压根就没见过其他人干过吧
-Give me the gun, Colonel. 把枪给我 中校
-Oh, where do I go from here, Charlie? 不死的话 我该怎么办 查理?
-If you're tangled up, just tango on. 烦心了就跳探戈-You asking me to dance, Charlie? 你要请我跳舞 查理?Did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go?你有没想过要翩然离去?
And still had the feeling that you wanted to stay.心里却又渴望留下
-Boy, you have a one-track mind. 你老想着一件事-Mm-hmm. Is there anything else in this world, Charlie?这世上还有别的事吗 查理?
-Not for you. 对你可没有-You know what's kept me going all these years?你知道我前进的动力吗?
The thought that one day 就是梦想有一天
Never mind. 算了
-The what? 什么?
-Silly. 可笑
Just the thought that maybe one day, I'd...就是梦想也许有一天...
I could have a woman's arms wrapped around me 能有女人双臂抱着我
and her legs wrapped around me. 双腿缠着我
-And what? 然后呢?
-That I could wake up in the morning and she'd still be there.早晨我睁开眼睛而她还在Smell of her. 她的味道All funky and warm. 甜腻而温暖
I finally gave up on it. 反正我也死心了
-I don't know why you can't have that. 我不懂这为什么不可能
You know, when we get back to New Hampshire, 我们回新罕布尔以后我们来物色I don't know why you can't find someone.我不懂你为什么找不到人
I mean, you're a good-looking guy, 我是说 你这么帅
and you're fun to be with, 而且你很风趣
and you're a great travel companion, sensitive,compassionate. 又是旅途良伴 而且细心 富同情心-Charlie, are you fucking with me? 查理 你在逗我是吧-Yes. 是的-And what are you gonna tell them? 你要怎么说?-I don't know. I'll think of something. 我不知道 我会找些话
-Oh, Charlie, why are you all alone in this thing? 查理你怎么会落单呢
Hmm? Where's your father? 你爸爸在哪里?
-He left. 走了
-I thought it was a mom-and-pop store. Who's the "pop"?我以为你家的店是父母开的 谁是爸爸?-It's my stepfather. 我继父-Oh, yeah. 原来这样But why isn't he in on this? 他怎么不管这事Something wrong with him? 他有毛病?
-No, he's okay. We just, uh,没有 他没问题
We don't get along very well. 我们只是处不来而已-Why not? 为什么
-'Cause he's an asshole. 因为他是个混球
-Well, that's all right, Charlie.没事啦 查理
Every family's got one nowadays. 这年头每家都有一个
-Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar.西门先生 你隐瞒真相又撒谎
-But not a snitch! 但不出卖朋友
-Excuse me? 原谅我没听清楚
-No, I don't think I will. 我不原谅你
-Mr. Slade. 史雷德先生-This is such a crock of shit! 这场听证会简直是胡闹
-Please watch your language, Mr. Slade. 请小心措词 史雷德先生
You are in the Baird school, not a barracks. 你是在博德不是军营
Mr. Simms, I will give you one final opportunity to speak up.西门先生 我给你最后机会
-Mr. Simms doesn't want it. 西门先生不需要
He doesn't need to be labeled 他不需要被贴上
"still worthy of being a Baird man." 博德人标志
What the hell is that? 那算个什么?
What is your motto here? 你们的座右铭是什么?
"Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;孩子们出卖朋友求自保
anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake"?否则烧得你不见灰?Well, gentlemen, 先生们when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guysstay. 出纰漏时 有人逃跑有人留下Here's Charlie facing the fire, and there's George查理面对烈火 那边的乔治
hiding in big daddy's pocket. 却躲在老爸边上And what are you doing? 结果你做什么呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie. 你奖励乔治摧折查理-Are you finished, Mr. Slade? 你讲完了吗 史雷德先生?-No, I'm just getting warmed up. 不 刚热身而已I don't know who went to this place. 我不知道谁念过博德
William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell,whoever. 塔夫脱 布莱恩特 铁尔不管是谁
Their spirit is dead, if they ever had one.他们的精神已死如果他们曾有过精神的话
It's gone. 已经没了
You're building a rat ship here, 你在这培育的是老鼠大队
a vessel for seagoing snitches. 一堆卖友求荣客
And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood,如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头
you better think again, 最好三思
because I say you are killing the very spirit 因为你正扼杀了
this institution proclaims it instills. 这所学府所坚持的精神What a shame. 真是耻辱
What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today?你们今天给我看的是什么秀?
I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me.唯一有格调的 坐在我旁边
I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact. 我可以告诉你这孩子的灵魂没有被污染
It's non-negotiable. You know how I know? 无庸争辩的 为什么我知道?Someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buyit. 有人 我不说是谁 要收买他Only Charlie here wasn't selling. 但查理不为所动-Sir, you're out of order. 你太过份了
-I show you out of order. 我告诉你什么叫过份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr.Trask.你不知道什么叫过分 特拉斯克先生
I'd show you, but I'm too old, 我想示范 但我太老
I'm too tired, too fucking blind. 太累 又他妈的瞎了
If I were the man I was five years ago, 如果是五年前
I'd take a flamethrower to this place! 我会带喷火枪来这儿
Out of order? Who the hell you think you're talking to?过分? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
I've been around, you know? 我是见过世面的 明白吗
There was a time I could see. 曾经我还看得见
And I have seen. 我见过
Boys like these, younger than these, 很多很多更年轻的男孩
their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. 臂膀被扭腿被炸断
But there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit.那些都不及丑陋的灵魂可怕
There is no prosthetic for that. 灵魂不可能有假的You think you're merely sending this splendid footsoldier 你以为你只是把这好青年back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,像落荒狗似地送回家
but I say you are executing his soul! 我认为你是处死了他的灵魂And why? Because he's not a Baird man. 为什么?因为他不是博德人
Baird men. You hurt this boy, 博德人 伤害了这男孩you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you.你就是博德孬种 你们全是
And, Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there,而哈瑞 吉米 特伦特 不管你们坐在哪里
fuck you too! 去你妈的!
-Stand down, Mr. Slade! 坐下 史雷得先生
-I'm not finished. 我还没讲完
As I came in here, I heard those words:"cradle of leadership." 来这儿的时候 我听到类似"领袖摇篮"的字眼Well, when the bough breaks, 支干断掉时
the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here. 摇篮就垮了它已经垮了It has fallen. 已经垮了Makers of men, creators of leaders. 人类制造者领袖创造家Be careful what kind of leaders you're producing here.当心你创造的是哪种领袖
I don't know if Charlie's silence here today我不知道查理今天的缄默是对是错
is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury. 是对是错我不是个裁判或者评审
But I can tell you this: 但我可以告诉你he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!他绝不会出卖别人以求前程
And that, my friends, is called integrity. 而这 朋友们就叫正直
That's called courage. 也叫勇气
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.那才是领袖的要件
Now I have come to the crossroads in my life.如今我走到人生十字路口I always knew what the right pathwas.我知道哪条路是对的Without exception, I knew, but Inever took it. 毫无例外 我就知道 但我从不走
You know why?知道为什么吗?It was too damn hard.因为妈的太苦了
Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads. 而查理他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path. It's the right path. 他选择了一条路一条正确的路
It's a path made of principle that leads to character.充满原则 通往个性之道Let him continue on his journey. 让他继续他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.他的前途掌握在你们手中 委员们It's a valuable future, believe me. 相信我绝对是有价值的前途
Don't destroy it. Protect it. 别毁了它 保护它
Embrace it. 拥抱它
It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.有一天你们会很自豪的 我保证
更多阅读
经典台词英文版 喜福会经典台词英文版
<麦克白>经典台词英文版life's but a walking shadow,a poor player that struts andfrets his hour upon the stage,and then is heard no more; it is taletold by an idiot,full of sound and fury,signifyingnothing.人生不过
电影《闻香识女人》 闻香识女人 1992 电影
电影《闻香识女人》,听起来很美妙,但是女人并不是主角,却只是一种载体而已,一种寄托的情怀。影片的主角只是一个青年男学生和一个老中校,但是却让我们看见一种寓意香味的精神——正直之香和不放弃的坚韧之香。一个影片,两个故事。一个退伍
《闻香识女人》阿尔·帕西诺&加布里埃尔·安瓦尔经典探戈片段 帕西诺 闻香识女人
闻香识味YHA 闻香识女人经典台词
在澳大利亚转悠了两个月,我的英文依旧没长进。只有一个缩写词组被我熟悉得可以冲口而出:“YHA”( Youth Hostels Association青年招待所协会,即青年旅舍)。因为,在这几十天中,我几乎全程入住YHA。以至于后来每初到一地,远远看见那幅杉树木
Scent.of.a.Woman.闻香识女人.经典台词 scent of a woman
在硬盘里睡了好久,今天终于见天日.其实我一直以为这是一个love story between a beautiful smart woman and amarvelous man.这个片名有没有欺骗的成分在里面,还是只是我没有理解它的意思?片尾那段话很震撼,忍不住要哭。是的,从何时开始