Never run with the crowd ,Margaret. Go your own way.
永远不要随大流,玛格丽特。走你自己的路。
What I do think is that a man should be encouraged to stand onhis own two feet.
我真的觉得应该鼓励男人学会自立。
Yes we help people of course we help people. But for those thatcan do…they must just get up and do.
没错,我们帮助别人,我们当然会帮助别人。但是他们力所能及的事情,还是应该由自己来做。
And if something’s wrong, they shouldn’t just whine aboutit…they should get in there and DO something about it,changethings.
如果出了问题,他们不应该只是叫苦连天,他们应该置身其中,着手实干,改善困境。
Well it uesd to be about trying to do something. Now its abouttrying to be someone.
从前政治是关于如何做事,现在是关于如何出名。
One must be brave if one is to take the wheel.
掌控方向盘的人必须勇敢。
Not by what has been, but by what can be.
他们不囿于过去,而是着眼现在。
What’s crucial is that you hold your coure, and stay true to whoyou are. Never be anything other than yourself.
关键还是你把握住方向,展现自己真实的一面,永远做自己。
Do you know, one of the great problems of our age is that we aregoverned by people who care more about feelings than they do aboutthoughts and ideas. Now thoughts and ideas. That interests me.
知道吗,当代最重大的问题之一就是我们被这样一群人所统治,他们对于感受的关心胜过想法和观念。想法和观念才真正让我感兴趣。
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become your character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
What we think, we become.
积思成言。积言成行。积行成习。积习成性。积性成命。思想决定人生的高度。
Yes,the medicine is harsh...but the patient requires it in orderto live.Shall we withhold the medicine? No!
没错,良药苦口,但却是病人活命的必须。因为药苦而停用吗?当然不!