《死亡诗社》经典台词 死亡诗社经典台词英文

RobertFrost said, two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one lesstraveled by, and that has made all the difference.

劳勃佛洛斯特说过,树林里两条岔路

我选择人走得比较少的那条路

那里有天壤之别

If you noticed, everyonestarted off with their own stride, their own pace.

你们若是注意,每个人都是以自己的步幅行走

Now, I didn’t bring them uphere to ridicule them.

我叫他们上前不是为了嘲弄他们

I brought them up here to illustrate the pointof conformity:

我让他们上前是为了说明“一致”的重点

The difficulty inmaintaining your own beliefs in the face of others.

在他人面前坚护自己信念的困难所在

I would’ve walkeddifferently. 我本可以走得与众不同。

We all have a great need foracceptance.

我们都非常需要被认同

But you must trust that yourbeliefs are unique, your own

但你们必须相信自己的信念独一无二

Even though others may thinkthem odd or unpopular

纵使别人可能认为它奇异或者不入流。

Even though the herd may go,that’s bad.

纵使庸俗的大众可能会说,好烂。

Tostruggle against great odds, to meet enemiesundaunted

与逆境不屈抗争,以无畏的气势面对敌人。

To be asailor of the world bound for all ports.

做世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。

Oh, I live to be the rulerof life, not a slave.

我要做生活的主宰,而非奴隶。

To mount the scaffolds. Toadvance to the muzzles of guns wit perfectnonchalance.

走上绞刑台,行至枪口,我安之若泰。

Oh, to have life henceforththe poem of new joys.

让今后的生命如喜悦的诗。

Let it fill yoursoul. 让它充满你的灵魂。

I sound… my barbaric…yawp…over the rooftops of the world.

我听见我那野蛮原始的呐喊越过世界的屋脊

I close my eyes, and thisimage floats beside me.

我闭上眼睛,他的影像在我身边飘动

A sweaty-toothedmadman 一个令人齿冷的疯子

With a stare that pounds mybrain 他的目光冲击我的心

His hands reach out andchoke me. 他伸出手掐住我的脖子

And all the time he’smumbling about true. 他一直在念叨真理

Like a blanket that alwaysleaves your feet cold

You push it , stretch it,it’ll never be enough

You kick at it, beat it,

It’ll never cover any ofus

From the moment we entercrying, to the moment we leave dying…

It will cover your face asyou wail and cry and scream

真理就像一床总让你双脚冰凉的毯子/你怎么扯,怎么拽,总也不够/踢也好,打也好,它总也盖不住我们/从我们哭着降生/到我们奄奄一息/它只会盖住你的脸/不管你如何痛苦/如何叫喊

Because we are food forworms lads. Because, believe or not, each one of us in this room isone day going to stop breathing, turn cold anddie.

因为我们都是凡人,孩子们。因为信不信由你,这间房子里的每个人总有一天都要停止呼吸,僵冷,死亡。

I would like you to stepforward over here, and peruse some of the faces from the past.You've walked past them many times, but I don't think you've reallylooked at them. They're not that different from you, are they? Samehaircuts……Full of hormones. Just like you. Invincible justlike you fell. The world istheir oyster. They believe they're destined for great things justlike many of you. Their eyes are full of hope, just likeyou.

我要你们向前到这儿来,细细玩味过去的面孔,你们经过这儿无数次,但从未真正看过他们,和你的差异并不大,对吧?同样的发型,和你们一样精力旺盛,和你们一样不可一世,世界都在他们的掌握之中,他们认为注定要成就大事,和大多数的你们一样,他们的双眼充满了希望,和你们一样.

Did they wait until it wastoo late to make from their lives even one iota of what they werecapable? Because you see, gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizingdaffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whispertheir legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it?Carpe...hear it? ...Carpe, Carpe diem. seize the day, boys, makeyour lives extraordinary.

他们是否虚度时光,到最后一无所成?因为各位所见到的......这些男孩现在都已化为尘土了,如果你们仔细倾听,便能听见他们在低声耳语,附耳过去,仔细听,听见了?CARPE...听见了吗?CARPE...CARPE DIEM 及时行乐,孩子们,让你的生命超凡脱俗.

“花堪折时直须折,莫待无花空折枝”

《促少女及时行乐》To the virgins, to make much oftime

及时采撷你的花蕾Gather yerosebuds while ye may,

旧时光一去不回oldtime is still a flying,

今日尚在微笑的花朵and this same flower thatsmiles today,

明日便将凋谢tomorrow will bedying.

(丁尼生 英国诗人)

Carpediem seize theday 及时行乐

"I went to the woods becauseI wanted to live deliberately ...

I wanted to live deep andsuck out all the marrow of life!

To put to rout all that wasnot life...

and not ,when I came to die,discover that I had not lived...

我步入丛林因为我希望活得有意义 ...

我希望活得深刻汲取生命所有的精髓!

把非生命的一切全都击溃 ...

以免在我生命终结时,发现自己从来没有活过... (梭罗)

The Dead Poets werededicated to “sucking the marrow out of life”

古诗人都致力于“汲取生命中的精髓”。

ThoreauWhitmanShelley

We don't read and writepoetry because it's cute. We read and write

poetry because we aremembers of the human race. And the human

race is filled withpassion. And medicine, law, business,engineering,

these are noble pursuits andnecessary to sustain life. But poetry,

beauty,romance, love,these are what we stay alive for.

我们读诗写诗,并非为它的灵巧。我们读诗写诗,因为我们是人类的一员,而人类充满了热情。

医药,法律,商业,工程,这些都是高贵的理想,并且是维生的必需条件。

但是诗,美,浪漫,爱,这些才是我们生存的原因。

To quotefrom Whitman:“O me, O life of the questions of theserecurring, of the endless trains of the faithless, of cities filledwith foolish. What good amid these, o me , o life? Answer: that youare here. That life exists, and identity. That the powerful playgoes on, and you may contribute a verse.”

引用惠特曼的诗

啊!自我,啊!生命/这个问题总是不停地出现/毫无信仰的人群川流不息/城市充斥着愚昧/生活在其中有什么意义/啊!自我!啊!生命!/回答因为你的存在/让生命存在,使其合一/因为富有生命活力的戏剧在继续/因为你可以奉献一篇诗歌/因为富有生命活力的戏剧在继续/因为你可以奉献一篇诗歌。

Show me the heart unfetteredby foolish dreams

让我看到一颗因愚蠢的梦想而挣脱束缚的心

And I’ll show you a happyman.

我就能让你看见一个快乐的人。

Only in their dreams can menbe truly free 只有在梦中,人才能得到真正的自由。

It was always thus, andalways thus will be. 以前一直如此,将来依然不变。

——Why do I stand here?Anybody? 我为何要站在这儿?谁知道

——Feel taller

——I stand on my desk toremind myself that we must constantly look at things in differentway.我站在我的桌上以提醒我自己必须经常用不同的角度看事物。

The world looks differentfrom up here. 从这上面看到的世界很不一样。

If you don't believe it,stand up here and try it.

All of you. Taketurns.

Just when you think you knowsomething, you have to look at it in another way.

 当你认为你知道某件事时,必须再以不同角度看它

Even though it may seemsilly or wrong, you must try!

即使那看来似乎愚笨或错误,你们都必须试试

Now, when you read, don'tjust consider whatthe author thinks consider what youthink.

当你阅读时 别只想到作者的见解,想想你的见解  

 

Boys, you must strive tofind your own voice.孩子们,你们必须努力寻找自己的声音

Because the longer you waitto begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.

  因为你等候起步的时间愈长便愈不可能找到它

Thoreau said, “Most men leadlives of quiet desperation.”

  梭罗说“大多数人都过着寂寞绝望的生活”

Don't be resigned to that.Break out!

  别听任此事发生。要冲破!

Don’t just walk off the edgelike lemmings. Look around you.

别像旅鼠般盲目由崖边跳下。看看四周

Devotees may argue that onesport or game is inherently better thananother.

狂热者会争论某种运动或游戏远优于其它的

For me,sport is actually a chance for us to have other human beings pushus to excel .

对我而言运动是让他人将我们推上卓越的机会。

Come, my friends. It’s nottoo late to seek a newer world.

For mypurpose holds to sail beyond the sunset. Andthough we are not now that strength which in old days… moved earthand heaven… that which we are , we are. One equal temper of heroichearts… made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive,to seek, to find…and not to yield.

Alfred LordTennyson 亚佛洛德丁尼生

来吧!我的朋友.寻找更新的世界尚为时不晚。我决心已定,要驶过夕阳的尽头。尽管我们不再有昔日的伟力,可以震天撼地,我们仍然有着同样的英雄般的心。虽为时光命运摧残,但坚强意志依然,去拼搏,去探索,去发现,永不屈服。

Then I had religion, then Ihad a vision. 我曾有过先见

I could not turn from theirrevel in derision. 却无法避开源源的嘲讽

Then I saw the Congocreeping through the black, 接着我看见刚果河,缓缓在黑色大陆流动

cutting through the forestwith a golden track. 金色小径贯穿森林

Then I saw the Congocreeping through the black.接着我看见刚果河

We’re not laying pipe. We’retalking about poetry.

我们不是在装水管。我们谈论的是诗。

This is a battle, awar. 这是一个战场,一场战争

And the casualtiescould be your hearts and souls.其结果关系到你的心智与灵魂

Now, my class, you’ll learnto think for yourselves again.

在我的课堂上,你们将学习独立思考。

You’ll learn to savor wordsand language.

你们将学会品尝文字与语言。

No matter what anybody tellyou, words and ideas can change the world.

不论别人如何告诉你文字与思想能改变世界。

《死亡诗社》经典台词 死亡诗社经典台词英文

  

爱华网本文地址 » http://www.aihuau.com/a/25101016/305458.html

更多阅读

《论语》经典名句整理-2012.6.25 论语经典名句赏析

《论语》经典名句整理博主花费心血,对《论语》经典名句进行了搜集整理,整理内容共分八章:“为学、修身、交友、处世、义利、治国、孝亲、教育”。此八章基本包括了《论语》在学习教育、修身处世、齐家治国等方面的核心思想,希望能抛砖

《论语》经典名句五十条 论语经典名句及翻译

《论语》经典名句五十条求学篇1、学而时习之,不亦说乎?有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?人不知而不愠,不亦君子乎?《论语·学而》【讲解】学习了,而能按时去实践,不也高兴吗!有朋友自远方来,(切磋学理),不也快乐吗!别人不了解我,我并不埋怨,不也是君子吗!2

影片《甲方乙方》经典台词的话语分析 葛优甲方乙方经典台词

《甲方乙方》是冯小刚编剧、导演的第一部“贺岁”喜剧片,曾创下当时的票房新高。这部电影充分运用了诙谐幽默的语言,通过一连串的误会、笑话和引人入胜的情节,在轻松愉快的气氛中,讲述了一个个令人捧腹和温暖感人的故事。在这部电影中,令

当今专家——相声《专家指导》的台词 专家指导相声台词

当今专家——相声《专家指导》的台词A:养生专家 B:理财专家 C:收藏专家 D:情感专家 E:姜昆ABCD:在这里,(D)我们几位专家给大家拜年啦。(ABCD拱手)A:养生专家祝您身体健康。B:理财专家祝您日进斗金。C:收藏专家祝您招财进宝。D:情感专家祝您

声明:《《死亡诗社》经典台词 死亡诗社经典台词英文》为网友輕禾菰分享!如侵犯到您的合法权益请联系我们删除