问路的一些英语句型是每一个英语学习者所应该必知的。如果有一天你走在外国的街道上进行寻路,如果有一天外国友人向你问路,你是否会流利的去进行提问和回答。以下这些都是问路中最常用的英语句型。收藏起来,对你会有所帮助。
鞋店在哪儿?
Where is the shoe store?
Where is the shoe store? (鞋店在哪儿?)
Go straight for two blocks. (一直走,过两条街就有。)
How do I get to the shoe store?
对不起,我迷路了。
Excuse me, but I'm lost. *lost表示“迷路”。
I don't know where I am.
我在地图上的什么地方?
Where am I on this map?
Where am I on this map? (我在地图上的什么地方?)
You're right here, near Central Park. (你在这儿,中央公园附近。)
Where am I? (我在哪儿呢?)
Where am I located? (我在什么地方呢?)
Can you point to where I am on this map?
这条街叫什么名字?
What's the name of this street?
What street am I on? (我现在在哪条街上?)
向外国友人问路指路都需要口语方面的表达,而学习英语最终的目的也是跟外国人去进行交流。相信很多童鞋对自己的英语口语水平不是很自信。也有很多童鞋想提高口语水平参加过相应的英语培训,但是钱也花了效果却不是很理想。而线话英语http://www.linewow.com/tyky/之所以受到很多英语学习者的青睐,就是因为性价比高,相比其它机构有自己的特色和优势,你也不必在跑培训班在家就可轻松学习。大家可以去了解下
这附近有邮局吗?
Is there a post office near here?
Is there a post office near here? (这附近有邮局吗?)
Yes, there is. Go straight… (有,在那儿。一直往前走……)
Where's the nearest post office? (离这儿最近的邮局在哪儿?)
Is there a post office close by?
Is there a post office around here?
Do you know of any post offices near here? (您知道这附近的邮局吗?)
去樱花饭店怎么走?
How do I get to the Sakura Hotel?
Where's the Sakura Hotel? (樱花饭店在哪儿?)
Could you give me directions to the Sakura Hotel?
What direction should I follow to get to the Sakura Hotel?
从第一个信号灯往右拐。
Turn right at the first traffic light. *turn right表示“右拐”,turnleft表示“左拐”。
洗手间在哪儿?
Where's the rest room?
在右边。
It's on the right.
It's on your right.
一直走到第二个街区。
Go straight for two blocks. *block 是四面被道路围成的街区。
在左侧拐角那儿就能看见。
You'll see it at the corner on your left. *at the corner的at也可以用on替换。
对不起,我也是第一次来这儿。
Sorry, I'm new here, too.
Excuse me. Is Shinjuku far? (请问,新宿离这儿还远吗?)
Sorry, I'm new here, too. (对不起,我也是第一次来这儿。)
I'm a stranger here, too.
I don't know either. (我也不知道。)
在那家咖啡馆的旁边。
It's next to the coffee shop.
It's beside the coffee shop.
It's just before the coffee shop. (就在那家咖啡馆的前边一点儿。)
在市政厅的对面。
It's across from City Hall.
It's opposite City Hall.
It's on the opposite side of City Hall.
正对着市政厅。
It faces City Hall. *face 表示“(建筑物等)正对面,正冲着”。
在书店和药店之间。
It's between the bookstore and the drugstore.
在教堂的这一边。
It's on this side of the church.*用this side表示“这边”。
It's before the church.
在这条路的尽头。
It's at the end of this street. *at the end of…“最靠后的,到头的”。
这儿离新宿近吗?
Am I near Shinjuku?
Is Shinjuku close to here? (这儿离新宿近吗?)
Am I close to Shinjuku?
这儿离新宿有多远?
How far is it to Shinjuku? *How far is it to…?是就时间和距离具体要花多少所问。“到……有多远(需要多长时间)?”。
Is Shinjuku far? (新宿还远吗?)
How close are we to Shinjuku?
要多长时间?
How long will it take? *用来询问到达目的地需要多长时间。
5分钟左右。
About five minutes.
到那儿远吗?
Is it far?
Will it take long? (费时间吗?)
Is it far from here? (离这儿远吗?)
不远。
Not far.
It's not far.
It's not that far. (不太远。)
到新宿哪条路最好走?
What's the easiest way to get to Shinjuku?
Could you give me the simplest directions to Shinjuku?
坐出租车去最容易找到。
The easiest way is to take a taxi.
The easiest way is to catch a taxi.
到新宿哪条道最快?
What's the quickest way to get to Shinjuku?
What's the quickest way to get to Shinjuku? (到新宿哪条道最快?)
You can go by express train. (你可以坐快车。)
在哪儿可以发信?
Where can I mail this?
在哪儿可以打电话?
Where can I make a phone call? *“打电话”可以用make a phone call或makea call来表示。
Where can I make a call?
这是条近路吗?
Is this the shortcut? *shortcut 表示“近路”。