运用对话教学方法进行教学活动,不但能够体现出教学合作与沟通的实质,同时还能够基于满足同学们心理要求的层面上。小编整理了有关商店买东西英语对话,欢迎阅读!
有关商店买东西英语对话一
A:Miss, may I help you?
小姐,我可以帮你吗?
B:Yes, I just wondered why the price between the ninth and tenth floor is so different.
是的,我很奇怪为什么九楼与十楼的售价有这么大的差别呢。
A:It's because of the view.
这是因为观景不同。
B:Oh! I see. Can you show me the location of Block I?
哦!我明白了,你能否告诉我第一座的位置呢?
A:Sure. Please take a look at the model of the building. Nice Garden has a total of two blocks which are labeled Block I and Block II. Block I has a total of thirty-eighth floors. The thirty-seventh and thirty-eighth are penthouses. There are four units in one floor. The sizes of the units are one thousand square feet and one thousand and five hundred square feet. The size with one thousand square feet has three bedrooms and the biggest size has four bedrooms.
当然可以,请过来看大厦模型。丽斯花园共有两幢,分别是第一座、第二座。第一座共三十八层高,而三十七楼和三十八楼是复式房屋。每层有四套房子。面积有一千平方英尺和一千五百平方英尺两种。一千平方英尺的有三个卧室,面积最大的户型有四个卧室。
B:How many elevators are there?
一共有多少部电梯?
A:There are three elevators between one hundred and forty-eight units.
一百四十八套房子共用三部电梯。
B:How about the car-park space?
停车位呢?
A:There are a total of one hundred and sixty parking spaces on the second and third floor, in which twelve are for visitors and the rest are for residents.
停车场在第二层和第三层,总共一百六十个车位,其中十二个是临时车位,其余的是供住户使用的。
B:Any other facilities?
还有其他设施吗?
A:Sure, on the fourth floor is a recreation quarter. There are two swimming pools. One is Olympic standard size and the other one is for children. Also, there is a gymnasium for resident members only.
有的,第四层是康体中心。里面有两个游泳池,其中一个是奥林匹克标准泳池,另一个是供儿童使用的。除此之外,还有专门为住户而设的健身房。
B:What is the completion date?
请问何时竣工?
A:The completion date will be July 1st 2007.
预计竣工日期为2007年7月l号。
B:How about the price and the bank mortgage?
售价和银行按揭如何?
A:Please check up the price list. The average unit price is five million Hong Kong dollars. There are eight different banks that will provide a seventy percent mortgage loan. Also, the developer will offer another ten percent mortgage to purchasers.
你可以看看价目表。平均售价约港币五百万元,有八家银行提供七成按揭贷款。同时,开发商也将提供一成的按揭给认购者。
B:How many payment methods are there?
有多少支付种类?
A:It's all written on the brochure price list. I believe there will be one right for you. Please hurry up because almost half of units have already gone.
售价表里已经详细列明了,我相信其中一定有适合你的。现在认购已经超过五成,你要快点做决定了。
B:Thank you. I think I have to talk to the bank representatives. Thank you for your help.
谢谢。我想我必须向银行代表咨询一下。谢谢你的帮忙。
A:You're welcome.
不客气。
有关商店买东西英语对话二
F:Can you show me some jade, please?
能给我拿些翡翠看看吗?
M:Yes, of course. Do you like a jade necklace?
当然可以。喜欢翡翠项链吗?
F:No, but I do like jade bracelets.
不喜欢,但我着实喜欢翡翠手镯。
M:Here are all kinds of jades. Choose whatever you like, please.
这里有各种各样的翡翠,您喜欢什么,就挑什么。
F:Thank you.(A moment later) Oh, this one is quite impressive. I'll take it. By the way, do you sell pearl earrings?
谢谢。(过了一会儿)嗯,这只很特别,我买了。顺便问一下你们店有珍珠耳环吗?
M:Yes. Natural pearls or cultured pearls? We have both kinds.
有的。要天然珍珠的还是人工养殖珍珠的?两种我们都有。
F:I wonder which looks more lustrous.
我想知道哪种色彩更有光泽。
M:Well, natural pearls are of higher value, but the cultured pearls have equal lustre and are just as beautiful.
嗯,天然珍珠的价值较高。但人工养殖珍珠也跟天然珍珠一样有光泽而且美丽。
F:Oh, I see. I think I prefer a natural one.
哦,原来如此,我想我还是买天然珍珠的为好。
有关商店买东西英语对话三
M:Hello. May I help you?
您好,我可以帮你忙吗?
F:Well, I'm looking for some winter clothes. And I noticed you have a preseason sale on all your winter apparel.
嗯,我要买一些冬天的衣服。而我注意到你们所有的冬季衣服正在做换季前大拍卖。
M:Yes, everything is 25% off.
是的,所有衣服都75折。
F:Do you have any skirts that will go with this sweater?
你们有没有什么裙子可以配这件毛衣?
M:Sure. We have both skirts and slacks that would go well with the sweater. I especially like this flowery skirt. It's very much in style this year.有。我们有裙子和裤子可以配那件毛衣。我特别喜欢这件花裙。这是今年很流行的款式。
F:I don't think that shade of green will go with my complexion. Do you have any of those skirts in black or tan?
我认为那件绿色不配我的肤色。那种裙子你们有黑色或是棕褐色的吗?
M:Look at the rack to your right.