如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:引客入座,欢迎大家学习!
引客入座英语情景对话一:A:Good evening.
A:晚上好。
B:Good evening. We've a reservation for a table for four. My name is Tim.
B:晚上好。我们已经预订了有一张4个人坐的桌子,我的名字是蒂姆。
A:Let me check the list. Yes,we do have a reservation under Mr. Tim.
A:让我看一下登记表。没错,我们这里的确有一位蒂姆先生订了一张桌子。
B:But there is a change in the number of people.There are seven of us. Three of my friends are coming soon.
B:不过人数有点变化。我们一共有7个人,其余3个很快就来。
A:It doesn't matter. Follow me,please. What do you think of the table in the center of the dining room?
A:没问题。请跟我来。大厅中央的位置怎么样?
B:Well,it's a window table that we've booked.
B:嗯,我们预订的是靠窗的桌子。
A:I'm sorry,but you see,all the tables by the window are small,with up to 4 seats.
A:对不起,但您看看所有靠窗的位置都很小,最多坐4个人。
B:Oh,I see. We'll have to make up with the center one.
B:哦,我明白了。我们只有将就一下坐在大厅中间了。
A:Thank you for your understanding,Mr. Tim.
A:蒂姆先生,谢谢您的理解。
B:If a Mr. Wu comes to look for me, just take him here.
B:如果有一位吴先生过来找我,请带他过来这边。
A:Yes,I will.
A:好的,我会的。
引客入座英语情景对话二:A:Good evening,sir. Welcome to our restaurant.
A:先生,晚上好。欢迎光临我们餐馆。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
A:Do you have a reservation?
A:您有没有预约?
B:Yes,I do.
B:是的,有预约。
A:May I have your name,please?
A:请问您贵姓?
B:Yes , it's Mr. Brown.
B:布朗。
A:Mr. Brown. We were expecting you. This way,please. Will this table be fine?
A:布朗先生。我们正在恭候您的大驾。这边请。这张桌子好吗?
B:Oh,this is just fine.
B:哦,不错。
A:Please take a seat.
A:请坐。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
A:Here is the menu.
A:这是菜单。
引客入座英语情景对话三:A:Good evening.
A:晚上好。
B:Good evening. I'd like a table for four,please.
B:晚上好。我要一张4人餐桌。
A:OK. Where would you like to sit?
A:好。你们想坐在哪儿呢?
B:By the window , please.
B:窗子旁边。
A:All right. This way,please.
A:行。这边请。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
引客入座英语情景对话四:A:I'm sorry,sir. We can't do anything for you. We're jammed.
A:对不起,先生。我们无法为您服务,我们已经客满了。
B:But I have a reservation. My name is Deng Li.
B:但我已预订了座位。我叫邓立。
A:Let me see. Oh,yes. Mr. Deng. We've been expecting you. Please come this way.
A:让我查一查。哦,是的,邓先生,我们正等着您呢。请这边走。
B:Thanks. I have booked a table for three.
B:多谢。我预订过一张三人桌。
A:Yes,it's a table next to the window.
A:是的,是一张靠窗的桌子。
B;Thank you so much.
B:太谢谢你了。
引客入座英语情景对话五:A:Good evening. Welcome to our restaurant.
A:晚上好,欢迎光临本店。
B:Good evening. We want a dinning room with a table for eight.
B:晚上好,我们要一间有可坐下8个人的桌子的房间。
A:I'm sorry,sir. The rooms are not available now.But would you like to have your dinner in the dinning hall? I can find a table by the window for you.
A:对不起,先生。餐厅都满了。你们愿意在大厅里用餐吗?我可以为你们安排一张靠窗的桌子。
B:No , thanks. We have made a reservation before.
B:谢谢,不用了。事前我们已预订了座位。
A:Can I have your name , please?
A:请问您叫什么名字?
B:My name is James.
B:我叫詹姆斯。
A:I'll ask waitress to show you the way.
A:我让服务员带你们去。
B:Thanks.
B:谢谢。