在练习英语口语对话的过程中,可以适当延长英语对话的时间,直到超越自己的极限。下面是小编给大家整理的二人英文对话5分钟,供大家参阅!
二人英文对话5分钟:GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE
Rumei: Dashan, I'm over here. It's great to see you. How do you feel?
如梅:大山,我在这边。见到你我真高兴。你感觉怎么样?
Dashan: I feel fine now. The doctor was right. I really needed to get some rest.
大山:我感觉很好。大夫说得对,我确实需要休息休息。
Yunbo: Hi, Dashan. How are you?
云波:大山,你好。你身体怎么样?
Dashan: Pretty good, thanks.
大山:相当不错,谢谢。
Yunbo: Dashan, have some coffee. My treat.
云波:大山,来喝杯咖啡,我请客。
Dashan: Oh, thanks.
大山:哦,谢谢你。
Yunbo: And here are your cookies, Rumei.
云波:如梅,这是你的曲奇饼。
Rumei: Thanks. Would you like a chocolate cookie?
如梅:大山,你想吃点巧克力饼干吗?
Dashan: No, thanks. I'm not hungry.
大山:不要,谢谢。我不饿。
Yunbo: Dashan, do you have any plans for today?
云波:大山,你今天有什么安排吗?
Dashan: No, I don't have any.
大山:没有。
Rumei: Well, it's a beautiful day. Would you like to join us for a walk?
如梅:那你看,今天天气非常好,你愿意跟我们一起出去走走吗?
Dashan: Yes, I'd like to. I like to walk around in big cities. You can always learn a lot about them.
大山:我愿意,我很喜欢在大城市里转转。这样总是能加深对这些城市的了解。
Yunbo: I agree.
云波:我同意你的看法。
Yunbo: Rumei, what do you think of these window displays?
云波:如梅,你觉得橱窗的展品摆设怎么样?
Rumei: They're wonderful. Oh, look at this clothing store for children. The clothes are very cute and colourful.
如梅:好极了。 嘿,看这家儿童服装店的摆设。那些衣服样子多漂亮,颜色多鲜艳。
Yunbo: This store looks interesting.
云波:这家商店看起来很有意思。
Dashan: Oh, this store is Roots. It's a popular Canadian chain of clothing stores. Roots has stores across Canada and in other parts of the world.
大山:是啊,商场名字是“根”,是在加拿大很有名的服装连锁店,在加拿大全国以至世界各地都有它的分店。
Rumei: Let's go in. I like to browse in interesting stores.
如梅:我们进去看看吧。我喜欢在有意思的商场里浏览、逛游。
Yunbo &Dashan: Okay.
云波&大山:好啊。
Clerk: Hi. May I help you?
售货员:您好。 我能为您效劳吗?
Yunbo: Yes. Can I buy shoes here?
云波:在这里能买到鞋吗?
Clerk: Certainly. We have great leather shoes.
售货员:当然可以,我们店出售质量上乘的皮鞋。
Yunbo: Where's the shoe section?
云波:鞋部在什么地方?
Clerk: It's on the lower level. You can take the stairs at the back of the store.
售货员:在下一层。你们可以走商场后部的楼梯。
Yunbo: Thanks.
云波:谢谢。
Yunbo: What do you think of my hiking boots?
云波:你觉得我的休闲鞋怎么样?
Dashan: I like them. That style is very popular in Canada. Young Canadians like sporty, comfortable clothes.
大山:我觉得挺好。这个式样在加拿大很流行。加拿大的年轻人都爱穿休闲、舒适的衣服。
Rumei: I'm crazy about my new sweatsuit. It's very soft and cosy. And I LOVE your new jacket, Dashan.
如梅:我特别喜欢我刚买的这件运动服,又柔软又舒适。大山,我还特别喜欢你这件刚买的夹克。
Dashan: Thanks for the compliment. I like the jacket, too.
大山:谢谢你的夸奖,我也喜欢。
二人英文对话5分钟:GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE
Dashan: Wait. I don't have my scarf!
大山:等等,我的围巾不见了。
Rumei: Oh, no.
如梅:哎呀,糟糕。
Yunbo: Did you have your scarf at Roots?
云波:在“根”商场的时候你戴着围巾了吗?
Dashan: I think so, but I'm not sure.
大山:我想我戴着了,不过我不敢肯定。
Rumei: You had it at the coffee shop. I remember.
如梅:我记得在咖啡厅时你还戴着呢。
Yunbo: Well, let's retrace our steps. Maybe somebody found it.
云波:我们顺原路返回吧。也许有人拾到呢。
Dashan: Excuse me. Did you find a green wool scarf? I was here about five minutes ago.
大山:对不起,您这儿拾到一条绿色毛围巾吗?我五分钟前曾到过这儿。
Clerk: I can look.
服务员:我可以找找看。
Dashan: Thanks.
大山:谢谢。
Clerk: I have a grey scarf, but I don't have a green one. Sorry. Where were you in the store, sir?
服务员:我这儿有一条灰色的围巾,没有绿色的。抱歉,你刚才在商店的什么地方了?
Dashan: Well, first, I was in the shoe section. Then I looked at sweatsuits and jackets.
大山:我想想,先是在鞋部,后来又看了看运动装和夹克。
Clerk: Just a minute. Hi, it's Sue at the register upstairs. Did you find a green wool scarf? You're in luck. They have your scarf in the shoe section.
服务员:请稍等。你好,我是楼上收款台的苏。 你们发现一条绿色的毛围巾了吗?你真幸运。你的围巾就在鞋部。
Dashan: Oh, what a relief! Thanks for your help.
大山:这我就放心啦。谢谢你的帮助。
Clerk: My pleasure.
服务员:不客气。
Dashan: Oh, it's four-thirty. Let's take the subway back to the hotel.
大山:喔,都4点半了,我们乘地铁回去吧。
Rumei: Good idea. I'm tired.
如梅:好主意,我累了。
Yunbo: Is there a subway near here?
云波:这儿附近有地铁吗?
Dashan: Yes, there's one down there. Toronto has a good public transit system. There are buses, streetcars and trains to different parts of the city and to areas outside the city.
大山:有,在那边就有。多伦多公共交通系统很方便。公共汽车、有轨电车和火车构成市内和郊外四通八达的交通网。
Yunbo: Oh, I see.
云波:我明白了。
Dashan: Excuse me. How much does it cost for a subway ticket?
大山:劳驾,请问地铁票多少钱一张?
Agent: It's $2.00 for adults one way.
售票员:成人单程两元。
Dashan: Can I buy tickets here?
大山:我可以在这儿买票吗?
Agent: Yup.
售票员:可以。
Dashan: Okay. Could I have three tickets, please?
大山:好的,请给我三张票,好吗?
Agent: Sure. It's $6.00, please.
售票员:当然,一共是六元。
Dashan: Here you are. How do we get to King and Yonge?
大山:给您钱。从这儿到金央街怎么走?