QQ上, 那些闪动的头像, 那些灰色的头像, 哪一句签名 是为了 你而写?你又为了 谁总在写心情? 下面小编给大家分享了关于qq签名英文带中文,希望你喜欢。
qq签名英文带中文精选
Heart is mine, but full of you
心是我的,可里面全是你。
Life is boring,and the heart is also lonely.
生活是无聊的,并且心也是孤独的。
I am not greed but I envy.
我没有贪婪我羡慕海枯石烂.
The lonely youth, I only for you.
整个青春孤寂,我只为了一个你。
I do not have any special skill is the love you long time
我没什么特长就是爱你时间特别长。
I want someone whos afraid of losing me
我希望找到一个担心失去我的人。
qq签名英文带中文最新
In fact I really miss some people,something of some time
其实我很想念某些时候的某些人某些事...
Heartless laugh, was the best thing that I have.
没心没肺的笑,是我拥有的最美好的东西。
My world, I know a person is good.
我的世界,我一个人懂就好。
Hans your smile,had been flurried my time passag.
谢谢你的微笑,曾慌乱过我的年华。
I can not choose the best choose me
我不能选择那最好的自己是那最好的选择了我。
Gray memories when I come to watch other peoples tragedy.
灰色的回忆,我当别人的悲剧来观看。
Because when young, with a total want of good in the future.
只因那时年少,总把未来想的太好。
The eye Reamon fault will be can only see the very close future.
眼睛里蒙着的断层是只能看到咫尺的未来。
You use your gentle eyes, killed who want to forget you.
你用你那温柔的眼神,杀死了我要遗忘你的我。
I don't like being replaced even if I was not good enough
我不喜欢被人取而代之即使我不够好。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。
Remember someone said, miss no fate but less go courage.
记得有人说过,错过不是没缘份只是少了一起。
I don't like being replaced even if I was not good enough
我不喜欢被人取而代之即使我不够好。
Failing in love three times is perfect in life : Once ignorant,once impressive,once for a life time
一生只谈三次恋爱最好;一次懵懂,一次刻骨,一次一生。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.
与其伤心回忆,不如微笑遗忘。
I think I was only a child, soft heart still cannot afford you give those injuries.
我想我还只是个孩子,柔软的心还承受不起你给的那些伤害。
It turned out that our heart is an unknown corner, don't want to be uncovered scars.
原来我们的心底都一个不为人知的角落,不愿被人揭起的伤疤。
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。
Some people were supposed to walk into your life, teach you a lesson, and then walk away.
很多人闯进你的生活,只是为了给你上一课,然后转身离开。