关于【shoot】的地道口语短句:
1. Don't shoot yourself in the foot.
别搬石头砸了自己的脚。
2. It was good to shoot the breeze with you.
跟你闲聊真好。
3. Shoot me an email.
发邮件给我。
4. Stop shooting your mouth off!
别胡说八道了。
5. Let's shoot for tomorrow.
我们争取明天吧。
6. Shoot.
说吧。
关于【stop】的地道口语短句:
1. Stop dragging your feet.
别磨蹭了。
2. You just missed your stop.
你坐过站了。
3. You can stop playing dumb.
你别装傻了。
4. He will stop at nothing.
他会不惜一切代价。
5. I'll stop by to see you before going home.
回家前我顺便去看你。
6. Stop nagging.
别唠叨啦。
关于【come】的地道口语短句:
1. First come, first served.
先到先得。
2. You'd better come clean with me.
你最好老实交待。
3. Who came up with the idea?
谁想的主意?
4. Come to think of it...
这倒让我想起...
5. I've come to a decision.
我已经决定了。
6. Come here and give me a hug.
过来抱一个!
关于【run】的地道口语短句:
1. You had a good run.
你表现不错。
2. Can I run something by you?
能问你点事么?
3. Don't run the red light.
不要闯红灯。
4. I gotta run now.
我得走了。
5. I've got to run a few errands.
我得去办点事。
6. My father runs the show in our house.
我们家我爸当家做主。
关于【cross】的地道口语短句:
1. Cross my heart!
我发誓!
2. She crossed the line.
她太过分了。
3. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
船到桥头自然直。
4. Don't cross me.
不要惹我!
5. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
我会为你祈祷的。
6. It never crossed my mind.
我从没这么想过。
关于【deal】的地道口语短句:
1. Deal with it!
看着办吧。
2. Don't make a big deal out of this.
别小题大做了。
3. What was her deal?
她怎么回事儿啊?
4. Here's the deal.
事情是这样的。
5. It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的。
6. Did you pull out of the deal?
交易谈成了吗?
7. It's a deal.
一言为定。
关于【throw】的地道口语短句:
1. It's not time to throw in the towel.
现在可不是放弃的时候。
2. Don't throw up on me.
别吐在我身上。
3. It's only a stone's throw away.
距离特别近。
4. My father threw cold water on this idea.
我爸给我泼冷水。
5. I'm gonna throw a party.
我要办个派对。
关于【mind】的地道口语短句:
1. It slipped my mind.
想不起来了。
2. Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
3. Do you mind if I join you?
我能跟你们一起吗?
4. Just speak your mind.
说出你的想法吧。
5. I will give him a piece of my mind.
我要教训他一顿。
6. Out of sight, out of mind.
眼不见心不烦。
关于【work】的地道口语短句:
1. I worked my ass off.
我忙得不可开交。
2. I have to work overtime today.
我今天要加班。
3. It's all in a day's work.
这是很平常的事。
4. Everything will work out.
一切都会好起来的。
5. My computer doesn't work.
我的电脑不能用了。
6. I just got off work.
我刚下班。
关于【hang】的地道口语短句:
1. Don't hang up on me.
别挂我电话。
2. We used to hang out a lot.
我们以前经常一起玩。
3. I finally got the hang of it.
我搞懂了。
4. Hang on a second.
稍等一下。
5. How's it hanging?
最近怎么样?
6. I hang on his every word.
我注意听他每句话。
7. Hang in there!
坚持住!
关于【help】的地道口语短句:
1. She turned to me for help.
她向我求助。
2. I can't help the way I feel about you.
我无法抑制对你的感情。
3. She's here to help.
她是来帮忙的。
4. Help me set the table.
来帮忙摆碗筷。
5. You helped me a lot.
你帮大忙了。
6. Sorry I can't be any help.
我帮不了你。
关于【break】的地道口语短句:
1. Give me a break!
饶了我吧。
2. He broke up with me.
他跟我分手了。
3. Let me break it down for you.
我帮你分析下。
4. You can't break your promise.
你不能言而无信。
5. Let's take a break.
休息下。
6. Can you break a twenty?
你能找开20块吗?
7. Break a leg!
祝好运.
关于【lose】的地道口语短句:
1. I lost my appetite.
我没胃口。
2. Don't lose your temper.
别发火。
3. He was lost in thoughts.
他陷入沉思。
4. Let's not lose track here.
别转移话题。
5. I think it's a lost cause.
我看没戏了。
6. What do you have to lose?
你又不会有啥损失。
7. Get lost!
滚开!
关于【cut】的地道口语短句:
1. Cut the crap!
废话少说。
2. I was cut out for this.
我天生就是干这个的料。
3. Let's cut to the chase.
我们开门见山说吧。
4. I just got my hair cut.
我刚去剪头发了。
5. He needs to cut the umbilical cord.
他得变得独立起来。
6. Cut her some slack.
放她一马吧!
关于【talk】的地道口语短句:
1. My friend talked some sense into me.
我朋友给我讲道理。
2. He'll talk your ears off.
他会唠叨个没完。
3. You talk the talk.
你光说不做。
4. Let's talk over coffee.
边喝咖啡边聊。
5. I tried to talk her out of it.
我想劝她别这么做。
6. We need to talk.
我们得谈谈。
关于【turn】的地道口语短句:
1. Whose turn is it?
到谁了?
2. Please don't turn me down.
不要拒绝我。
3. She turns heads wherever she goes.
她不管到哪都很受关注。
4. How did things turn out?
结果怎么样?
5. That story turns my stomach.
那个故事让我倒胃口。
6. I'm gonna turn in.
我准备睡觉了。
关于【make】的地道口语短句:
1. Don't make a big deal out of it.
别小题大做。
2. Let's make a toast.
我们干一杯吧。
3. I'll make do with it.
我只好将就下。
4. Did he make mention of me?
他有提到我吗?
5. Come in and make yourself at home.
快进来别拘束。
6. They made a good point.
他们说得不错。