不管你对男人是多么的了解,他们还是有小秘密的哦!
We’re actually paying really close attention to the amount of carbs we eat.我们还是很注意我们究竟吃了多少碳水化合物的。
2/15Those Ryan Reynolds romantic comedies we’re always complaining about being dragged to? They’re totally watchable! We wouldn’t mind seeing one tonight.
不用理会我们总抱怨被你们女人拖去看的那些瑞安·雷诺兹的浪漫喜剧,其实我们不介意看上一晚上。
3/15No matter how many times we do it, we get a little nervous every time we have to take off your bra.
即便我们做爱无数次,每次在脱下你们的胸罩是还是会很紧张。
4/15We steal your deodorant all the time—even the kind that smells like lilac breeze or whatever.
我们总是会偷用你们的止汗剂,即使它们有着紫丁香的味道或是别的。
5/15We’ve thought about which of your sisters we’d sleep with if we had to. And we’ve decided.
我们都早已在自己的脑中想好你的哪个闺蜜会是个不错的性关系伙伴。
6/15When you leave the house to go running, there’s a 47 percent chance we’re going to masturbate.
当你出门进行户外运动的时候,47%的时候我们会进行手淫。
7/15We’re still a tiny bit confused about all that anatomy down there.
我们还是对你们的私处感到不解。
8/15Say we’re at a baseball game and we’re sitting in left field. We’re really kind of scared a ball’s going to be hit to us and we’ll have to catch it or be embarrassed.
坐在坐席看棒球赛的时候,我们还是很害怕被球击中的,我们只能借助它,不然会显得很丢脸。
9/15For approximately the first 49 times you see us naked, we’re sucking in our stomach.
49%你看到我们光膀子的时候,我们总是努力缩腹,以不会让你看到赘肉。
10/15We wonder if you think it’s too small and obsess about whether it’s at least as big as your last boyfriend’s.
我们总是害怕,是否我们的那里会不会太小,至少能和你的前男友一样大!
11/15We want to try yoga.
其实,我们也想试试瑜伽。
12/15
There’s a good chance we shave our chest hair with clippers.
用理发剪修理我们的胸毛是个好主意。
13/15We don’t want to pick up the check nearly as often as we pick up the check.
我们并不希望每次都是我们买单。
14/15Your dad still scares us.
我们还是很害怕你的父亲。
15/15We’re often way more into you than we’re comfortable letting on.
当我们能舒适安详的在一起时,我会更为你动心。