01
去听音乐会
◎我买两张10月3号的票。
I'd like two tickets for October 3rd, please.
◎对不起,卖完了。
Sorry, we're sold out.
Do you have any tickets for the concert?
(还有那场音乐会的票吗?)
= Sorry, we're sold out.
(对不起,卖完了。)
◎有什么时候的票?
When do you have tickets?
= Which date do you have tickets for?
◎几点开始?
What time does it start?
= What time does it begin?
◎可以预订吗?
Can I make a reservation?
◎在哪儿买票?
Where can I buy a ticket?
At that counter. (在那个柜台。)
◎这位子有人吗?
Is this seat taken?
A)Is this seat taken?
(这位子有人吗?)
B)No, it's not.
(不,没人。)
* 这句直译是:
A:这个位子被占了吗?
B:没有被占。
= Is anyone sitting here?
= Can I sit here?
= Do you mind if I sit here?
= Is this seat free?
◎我们这个位子真棒。
We have great seats, don't we?
◎再来一个! Encore!
= Bravo, bravo!
◎××加油! Go for it,...!
= Yeah...!
=Go get them /Go beat them
(一般在有竞争力的比赛场景使用)
= Go...!
(* fighting 从来没有加油的意思,never!)
02
打高尔夫球
◎我想打高尔夫球。
I'd like to play golf.
Who would you like to play with?
(和谁打呀?)
◎明天打高尔夫球,好吗?
Would you like to golf tomorrow?
I'd like to. (我挺想去的。)
= How would you like to play golf tomorrow?
= Do you want to play golf tomorrow?
= Would you be interested in playing golf tomorrow?
◎愿意和我一起打高尔夫球吗?
Do you want to join me?
Would you like to play golf with me?
◎这附近有高尔夫球场地吗?
Are there any golf courses around here?
◎1个人多少钱?
How much is it per person?
◎1天多少钱?
How much is it per day?
◎此外还有其它的花费吗?
Are there any extra charges?
= Is there any extra charge?
◎我可以租用用具吗?
Can I rent the equipment?
*equipment 表示“用具,必需品”。
◎请帮我预约高尔夫球。(请别人预约时)
Please make a reservation for golf.
= Would you make a reservation for golf?
(能帮我预约高尔夫球吗?)
◎我想预约高尔夫球。(由自己提出请求时)
I'd like to make golf reservations.
◎要什么时间的?
When would you like to play?
= When do you want to play?
◎如果可以的话,请订这个星期五的。
This Friday, if possible.
◎我们一共4个人。
There are four of us.
◎我们几点开始? What time are we starting?