Customer A : Watch out! Your thumbs in my soup!
顾客:小心,你的大拇指在我汤里.
Waiter: Don't worry Sir it's not that hot!
![白蛇传英语话剧剧本 英语幽默话剧剧本](http://img.aihuau.com/images/e/79581/0417060405040882075017.jpg)
服务员:别担心,先生,不是很烫!
Then the waiter brings the customer the steak he ordered with his thumb over the meat.
一个服务员给顾客拿来了牛排,大拇指在牛肉上。
Customer A:Are you crazy?( yelled the customer ),with your hand on my steak?
“你疯了吗?”顾客喊到,“你的手在我的牛排上!”
Waiter:What?You want it to fall on the floor again?
“什么?”服务员说,“你想让它再掉地上?”
Scene 2
Waiter:Tea or coffee gentlemen?
服务员:茶或咖啡?先生。
Customer A:I'll have tea.
顾客A:我要茶
Customer B: Me too,and be sure the glass is clean!
顾客B:我也是茶,杯子要干净的!
Waiter returns.
服务员回来。
Waiter: Two teas. Which one asked for the clean glass?
服务员:两杯茶,哪个要干净的杯子?
Customer A and B become speechless.
顾客A和B作无语状。
Scene 3
Customer A:Waiter, what's this fly doing in my soup? Um。。It looks like swimming.
顾客A:服务员,这只苍蝇在我汤里干什么? 看起来象是在游泳。
Waiteron't worry sir the spider on the breadroll will get 'em.
服务员:别担心,先生,面包里的蜘蛛会干掉它。
Customer B:Waiter there's a dead fly in my soup!
顾客B:服务员,汤里有只死苍蝇!
Waiter:Yes sir it's the hot water that kills them.
服务员:是的,先生,是开水杀死了它们。