First impressions are important. Here are some clues your hairstyle could provide.
第一印象很重要。发型或许能够提供一些线索
Dark hair: You're thoughtful
深色头发:心思缜密
Women with darker locks are often perceived as more thoughtful and enigmatic, which can contribute to their mysterious sex appeal.
深色头发的女性往往被认为是更周到和神秘的,这有助于增强她们的性吸引力。
Red hair: You're fun-loving
红头发:生性乐天
Red-haired women are often branded as 'fiery' and are typically perceived as fun-loving and wild.
红头发的妇女往往被冠以“火热”的名号,并且通常被认为爱好幽默和性格狂野。
Blonde hair: You're a man magnet
金发:你是一个男性吸铁石
Men are typically more drawn to women with golden tones in their hair, despite often pegging them to be less intelligent.
男人通常更被女人头发金黄的色调吸引,尽管别人都说金发女性不太聪明。
Gray hair: You're confident
灰头发:你很自信
Women who go or remain gray are considered confident and appear unwilling to bend to societal standards of beauty. That said, gray-haired women may also be construed as older than they actually are.
染成灰色或一直保持灰色头发被认为是自信、并不愿意屈从于美的社会标准的象征。这就是说,头发灰白的女性也可能被误认为年纪比较大的人。(实际上不是)。
Bold colors: You're a rebel
大胆的色彩:你有着反叛精神
Wild hair colors that do not occur naturally, such as pink or blue, point to a sense of rebelliousness and a free spirit.
大胆的发色不是天然形成的,如粉红或蓝色,指向反叛意识和自由精神。
Short hair: You're professional
短头发:你很职业化
Shorter hairstyles project confidence because they make it seem as though the wearer has nothing to hide. Short styles are also deemed more professionally, and women that sport them are often taken more seriously.
短发代表自信,因为看起来短发者没有什么可隐瞒的事情。简短的风格也被认为更专业,参加体育运动的女性也往往更容易留短发。
Long hair: You're carefree (or immature)
长发:你无忧无虑(或未成熟)
Women with long hair are more carefree and youthful, and sometimes bohemian. However, older women who maintain longer hair can sometimes be seen as childish. Long hair can be seen as a shield of sorts that connotes a lack of maturity or toughness.
长发女性更活泼更青春,时而放荡不羁。然而留着较长头发的老年妇女有时会被看作是幼稚的。长发可以看作是各种各样的缺乏成熟和韧性的性格的挡箭牌。
Center part: You're organized
中分:你很有组织性
Women who part their hair down the center project personalities that strive for balance and order in their lives. They're organized and responsible. Jagged center parts are slightly softer and signal a more easygoing attitude.
留着中分的女性争取在她们的生活平衡和秩序中散发个性。他们是有组织的和负责任的。锯齿状的中分更柔软,代表着更随和的态度。
Side part: You're compassionate
偏分:你是有同情心的
Women with side parts are typically empathetic and compassionate. They care very deeply for their loved ones and make them a large part of their lives.
留着偏分的妇女通常是善解人意,富有同情心的。她们对亲人关爱很深,亲人是她们生活的很大一部分。
Sleek, straight hair: You're a perfectionist
Pin-straight, frizz-free hair is a sign of a perfectionist who likes to be in control of every situation she finds herself in.
光滑直发:你是一个完美主义者
顺直,无毛躁的头发是喜欢在每个场合都能控制局面的完美主义者的标志。
Wavy locks: You're creative
波浪形小卷发:你充满创造力
Low-maintenance, wavy hair is a sign of a creative and laid-back spirit who goes with the flow.
不用总打理,卷曲的头发是创造性和悠闲的精神标志。
Curls: You're less serious
卷发:你没那么严肃
Curly-haired women are perceived as less serious than those with wavy or straight styles, as others will interpret them as more fun-loving and wild.
卷发的女性被认为比那些波浪或直发造型的人更轻松一点, 有人说她们更爱玩乐。
Elaborate styles: You might be self-critical
精心设计的样式:可能有自我批判性
If your style is super-complicated and takes a lot of time to create, this could signal you are high maintenance. Also, it may point toward your being self-critical.
如果你的发型是超级复杂、需要大量的时间来打造的那种,预示着你需要频繁的打理。此外,它可能意味着你的自我批评。
百度搜索“爱华网”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在爱华网!