卡萨布兰卡经典台词中英版
1、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
2、–Where were you last night?
–That's so long ago, I don't remember.
–Will I see you tonight?
–I never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪里了?
那么久以前的事我想不起来了。
今晚我可以见到你吗?
我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
3、A lot of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水。
4、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。
5、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
6、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
7、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
8、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。
13、We all try. You succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
14、–Let's see, the last time we met…
–Was La Belle Aurore.
–我想想看,我们最后一次见面是
–“美丽的晨晕”
15、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。
16、That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法则,一进一出。
17、You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。
18、lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。
19、We said no questions.
我们说过不准问问题。
20、Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。
21、– A franc for your thoughts.
– In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're worth.
– I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
– 一法郎买你的心事。
–在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。
–我愿意超额付费。
蜜月圣地 卡萨布兰卡神秘的浪漫