爱华阅读配图
岁月逝去,父爱如旧,历经生活的磨砺,父亲坚强勇毅,待我们羽翼日渐丰满,他们含泪送别...
父亲节献给老爸的歌曲一: THANK YOU FOR BEING MY DAD 谢谢你做我的爸爸
A son rarely tells his Father
儿子很少对父亲说
How he really feels,
他真实的感受
A handshake or a pat on the back
一次握手和在后背的一次轻拍
Is all that he reveals,
就是他所有的表达
I’d like to right that wrong,
我想纠正这些错解
Here in this little song.
这有一首小曲
Thank you for shaping my life,
谢谢你塑造了我的人生
Thank you for teaching me all you can,
谢谢你竭尽所能教育我
You are no ordinary man,
你不是平庸的人
You make me everything I am.
你让我成为了真正的自己
Thank you for taking the time,
谢谢你伴我成长
Thank you for showing me the way,
谢谢你指引我方向
And thank you for being there
谢谢你一直在那里
When I need you,
当我需要你时
Thank you for every single day.
谢谢你在我身边的每一天
Now I’ve been blessed with a son of my own,
现在我有了自己的儿子
Got my own bedtime stories to tell,
我为他讲睡前故事
If I can raise him half as well
若我能做到像你照顾我的一半
As you raised me,
那样照顾他
Guess I’ll be doing pretty well.
我想我就已经足够好
Thank you for your guiding hand,
谢谢你指引我
Thank you for making my dreams come true,
谢谢你让我梦想成真
You’re an extraordinary man,
你是个很不凡的人
And I hope you’re as proud of me
我好希望你以我为傲
As I am proud of you.
就像我以你为傲那样
Thank you for giving me life,
谢谢你给予了我生命
Thank you for showing me good from bad.
谢谢你让我知道是非黑白
I guess I’m only really trying to say,
我想我只能说
Thank you for being my Dad.
谢谢你做我的爸爸
Even though the years drift away,
尽管这么多年过去
I never took the time just to say,
我从未说过
‘I love you, and I always have,
“我爱你,一直如此,
And thank you for being my Dad.’
谢谢你做我的爸爸”
父亲节献给老爸的歌曲二: "More Like You" “更像你”
V1:
第一段
Things were kinda shakey
事情开始有点改变
At seventeen years old
十七岁的我
You were trying to make a man
开始尝试从一个孩子
Out of a child
蜕变成一个男人
V2:
第二段
You spoke your words of wisdom
你的话语总是充满智慧
All throughout the years
多年过去
But it's only now (that)
时至今日
I truly understand
我才真正理解
You did the best with what you had
你已尽你所能做到最好
CHORUS:
和声
Dad, are you proud of who I am?
爸爸,你为我骄傲吗?
Dad, you are the man I am!
爸爸,你就是我要成为的人
You did much more than father me
你为我做的远比一个父亲更多
Yeah, you've always been my friend
是的,你一直是我的朋友
And I thank you for being my dad
谢谢你做我的爸爸
V3:
第三段:
I must have drove you crazy
我一定让你很费心
With all the things I did
由于我所做的一切
I was just a boy
我只是个孩子
Trying to find my way
努力寻找自己的方向
V4:
第四段
But you always stood right by me
你一直在我身边
Following my dreams
陪伴我追逐梦想
Now all I am is because of you
我想在拥有的一切都是因为你
Through everything, I did just what you'd do
我所做的只是你做过的事情
And so I say
所以我说
CHORUS:
合唱
Dad, are you proud of who I am?
爸爸,你为我自豪吗?
Dad, you are the man I am!
爸爸,你就是我要成为的人
You did much more than father me
你做的远比一个父亲更多
Yeah, you've always been my friend
是的,你一直是我的朋友
And I thank you for being my dad
谢谢你做我的爸爸
When I finally found my way
当我最终找到方向
What they said, I saw was true:
我才发现别人说的对
Even though I've wandered far away
尽管我已背井离乡
It hasn't changed their view
但那并未改变他们的观念
I am more like you!
我更像你
They say I am more like you!
他们说我更像你
Hope my children see it, too
希望我的孩子也看到这一切
So they'll grow up to be
所以他们长大后
More like you
更像你