不客气英语怎么说?
答:rude
Don't mention it.
you're welcome
impolite
Not at all
"Thank you very much for speaking with us." — "Not at all."
“非常感谢您能和我们交谈。”——“不客气。”
She seemed nervous or tense, and she was definitely short with me.
她似乎很焦虑,抑或是很紧张,对我明显很不客气。
I can be very rude to motorists who hoot at me.
对那些朝我按喇叭的司机我会很不客气。
Do not mention it.不客气。
You are very welcome.不客气。
Don't mention it.不客气。
You is welcome.不客气。
Offensive in manner.不客气的
Tax official: you are welcome.税务局:不客气!
No trouble.不客气(没有麻烦)
Please do not mention it.请不用客气。
You're very welcome.不用客气。
His answer wants politeness.他的回答不够客气。
注:更多内容请关注爱华栏目