星球大战原力觉醒经典台词:
1.Han Solo: Chewie, we're home.
汉·索洛:楚伊,我们到家了。
2.【出自预告片】
Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.
卢克·天行者:我们家族拥有的原力很强。我父亲有,我拥有,我的妹妹有,你也有那种力量。
3.Rey: There are stories about what happened.
蕾伊:有一些故事,是关于以前发生的事情。
Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.
汉·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,绝地武士,他们活生生存在。
4.Leia: Hope is not lost today... it is found.
莱娅:希望并未在今天消失,它被寻回了。
5.Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.
汉·索洛:对这件事我感觉很不好。
6.Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: What did you say?
冲锋兵:你说什么?
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!
冲锋兵:我会锁紧它们,拾荒垃圾!
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
冲锋兵:我会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Rey: You will drop your gun.
蕾伊:你会把枪扔掉。
Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.
冲锋兵:我会把枪扔掉。
7.Finn: What should we do with her?
费恩:她来了,我们怎么办?
Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?
汉·索洛:那里有没有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯实机?
8.Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?
波·达梅隆:你为什么救我?
Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.
费恩:因为这是正确的事情。
Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.
波·达梅隆:……你需要飞行员。
Finn: I need a pilot.
费恩:我需要飞行员。
9.Rey: You... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!
蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永远不会想达斯·维德一样强大。
10.Finn: We'll figure it out, we'll use the Force!
费恩:我们会想出办法的,我们可以运用原力!
Han Solo: That's not how the Force works!
汉·索洛:原力不是这么用的!
11.Rey: This is the Millennium Falcon! You're Han Solo!
蕾伊:这是千年隼!你是汉·索洛!
Han Solo: I used to be.
汉·索洛:我以前是。
12.Finn: Han Solo, the Rebellion General?
费恩:汉·索洛,那个义军将军?
Rey: No! The smuggler!
蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!