没关系用英语怎么说?
It doesn't matter.;
It's nothing.;
That's all right;
never mind
One with a metal handle can also be set in the oven.
只要你高兴做点让步没关系。
What are the odds so long as you are happy.
你穿得怎样并没关系。
It does not matter how you are dressed.
义演中我们没有流行明星也没关系。
It does not matter that we do not have pop stars in our show.
他说没关系,他说我会把你拉住
He comforted me not to worry and he would drag me back from the death.
A:啊,没关系,请问吧。
A: Ah, never mind, please.
我认为没关系,只要他在利用这些时间更好地理解公司的业务、发展公司的业务。
I say no, as long as he 's using that time to better understand and grow the business.
“那好吧,朋友,没关系,”赫克斯特先生说,他一向开诚布公,胸无城府,现在由于酒后兴奋,更比往常亲热得多。
“ Well, old fellow, never mind,” said Mr.Huxter, who, always Frank and familiar, was from vinous excitement even more affable than usual.
没关系,就破了一点皮。
Nothing serious. Just a graze.
管他想什么,都没关系。
Whatever he thinks doesn't matter.
注:更多内容请关注爱华栏目